Before the order is completed, during the electronic ordering process you can " back " and remove the quantities of products from the your cart by clicking on the "remove" button.
If the online order has been completed but the product has not been shipped yet you can call 2103215381 and we will undertake the cancellation of your order.
Upon receipt of the product, call us at 2103215381 or contact us via the email form on the website, explaining the reason you wish to cancel the order.
We will serve you immediately and will inform you about all your options. In case your order has already been invoiced and you wish to cancel it, then contact us at 2103215381 or by email and provide the details of your order.
However, the status of the order will not change on your account page.
Right of cancellation
The consumer has the right to withdraw unjustifiably within 14 calendar
days from the receipt of the product in accordance with Law 25551/1994
(as amended by K.Y.A. Z1-891 / 2013).
- How do I exercise my right of cancellation?
The consumer bears the burden of
proof that he has cancelled the order and should therefore tell the
supplier that he wishes to do so by letter or on some other durable
medium. Consumers should either use the cancellation form provided by
the supplier or clearly declare their decision to cancel a particular
order in some other way.
Consumers can cancel distance or off-premises purchases, without needing to give a reason, within 14 calendar days of receipt of the product. If the supplier fails to inform the consumer of his right of cancellation, the cancellation deadline expires 12 months after expiry of the initial cancellation deadline.
The supplier must refund the
money within 14 days of the date on which it was informed of the
consumer’s decision to cancel the order. However, it may withhold the
refund until the goods have been returned or until the consumer provides
proof that he has sent the goods back.
- Are certain products excluded from the right of cancellation?
Products excluded from the right of cancellation include:
- products manufactured to the consumer’s specifications;
- products that may spoil or are close to expiry;
- products that are unsuitable for return for health or hygiene reasons, if they were sealed and have been unsealed after delivery;
- products that, due to their nature, are inseparably mixed with other elements after delivery;
- digital content not supplied on hardware, if the supply started with the consumer’s prior express consent and his confirmation that he has thus lost his right of cancellation;
- food, drinks or other goods for day-to-day household consumption delivered by the supplier on a frequent and regular basis to the consumer’s home or workplace;
- sealed audio recordings, sealed video recordings and sealed computer software that have been unsealed after delivery;
- newspapers and periodicals, unless a subscription has been taken out with the supplier.